Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
yay! i am so glad oliver will have a brother! he must be so excited. what a perfect family you will have!
oh my gosh, you're so lucky to have 2 of each!! i'm so excited for you!we always liked fielding james (from mama's side), but never got to use it . . . i'll try to think of some more.YAY!!
Congratulations!I have always liked the name Grundy.Matt Hall
Hooray, just like you thought!! I am so glad you are doing "OK". Hey, how about MADISON? I know it is now over used but its just an idea. Love this blog site. It is so fun for me too! Love you Judy, MOm and Grandma
Congratulations!! I am so excited.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yay! i am so glad oliver will have a brother! he must be so excited. what a perfect family you will have!
oh my gosh, you're so lucky to have 2 of each!! i'm so excited for you!
we always liked fielding james (from mama's side), but never got to use it . . . i'll try to think of some more.
YAY!!
Congratulations!
I have always liked the name Grundy.
Matt Hall
Hooray, just like you thought!! I am so glad you are doing "OK". Hey, how about MADISON?
I know it is now over used but its just an idea. Love this blog site. It is so fun for me too! Love you Judy, MOm and Grandma
Congratulations!! I am so excited.
Post a Comment