Dad I wish you never have to leave state. then I would never have to miss you. Then I could talk to you about my day a lot easier. I could tell you that I got on the firebird's B team, and you could come to Ikea with us. You could play soccer with us, you could help us learn more tricks, most of all we could all have family home evening all together. I love and miss you. LOVE,
Savannah
Today when I was putting Ollie down for a nap, I explained that he needed a nap so we could go do something fun this afternoon. When I asked what he would like to do that would be fun, he replied, "Just be with my Daddy."
We love our Daddy. =)
4 comments:
that's so sweet. what great kids. :)
The next trip to NY/Vermont should be just a blast don't you think?? Thanks for all you do, even when Tyler is gone. Thanks for coming to the sealing with Rachel. It means alot to me to have "our children" in the temple with us.... Love Judy
What a cute note!
I can't wait for you all to get back from Vermont. I have missed Tuck, but am glad that he was able to help and work. You always have such cute stories on your blog!
Post a Comment