Monday, April 23, 2007

Never the Same Weekend


The girls and I spent the weekend at Trefoil Ranch in Provo Canyon. It was a little crazy (one girl asked me if I had a bag on the way down because she gets carsick on windy roads) but we had a lot of fun. They did a skit...

learned to use a compass...

had a fake archeological dig...

and learned how to tie some pirate knots.

It was a lot of fun, but there is nothing like going to camp with 14 girls to learn how much you love your own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting with me on the phone. I love your blog, i get to learn more and more about your family from it. I am so glad you take the time to write down all the wonderful things you and the children do (yeah, and Tyler also) Thanks, I love it Judy