
They couldn't find anyone to be the "Cookie Mom" for Savannah and Emmaline's troop... and you know me, I couldn't say "No." Now I know why no one else volunteered. Have you ever tried to check the math for a 9 year old girl who has sold 603 boxes of cookies? And there are 19 girls in the troop (luckily some of them were much less motivated to sell). Emmaline and Savannah were not able to sell the 1,000 boxes each that they had hoped (they are trying to earn enough for horse camp), but I am looking at the 180 boxes they did sell and dreading March. The only problem is, I have learned so much this year, I think I HAVE to do it again next year because it will be so much easier! For one thing, I'm putting a huge sticker at the top with the prices of mutiple boxes (2 boxes= $7.00, etc.). Lucky I love Girl Scout Cookies so much or this would not be worth it!
1 comment:
our order form did have a little thing at the top (that's how I know I owe 24.50. yes, i bought 7 boxes. :))
good for you for stepping up to the plate!
Post a Comment