Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Baby it's COLD Outside!

It is so cold here right now. We have broken all recent records for temperature and length of this "cold spell." I just can't seem to get warm and have been leaving my coat on indoors. I didn't even realize I was doing it until Savannah asked why I haven't taken my coat off in days. Oliver even asked, "Where going?" when he woke up from his nap. The other day, when we got into the car to pick up the girl's from school, I started singing, "Baby it's cold outside...." (and in true Mama fashion, ended in a lot of la-la-la's because I can't remember the rest of the words.) Ollie said, "Mama, not baby. I BIG OLLIE!"

2 comments:

Leslie said...

ya, mama! get it straight! parker says that to me, too. i still call him baby all the time.

glad we're only at 32 degrees and not way below that like y'all! keep toasty!

Anonymous said...

Wish I were there. I would try to keep you warm.