Saturday, March 25, 2006
First Kiss
Oliver loves for me to hold him while I run around. Especially when I am coaching Emmaline's soccer team. It all started when I would run in to get the girls from swimming (I was always late). Now every time I carry him, he signs "more"... hoping I will run. Anyway, today I was holding him, running, and yelling my lungs out for the girls to play ball. He suddenly says, "Mama," grabs my cheeks in his hands, turns my head to him, and gives me a kiss. I guess he thought I was really unhappy since I was doing a bit of yelling (I have one girl who literally stands on the field and watches as the ball comes to her and rolls on by). It wasn't really my first kiss from him, but they are rare enough that I can probably count how many there have been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's so cute! good thing you're so buff and you can run and hold him at the same time. every time i do that i think i must look so silly. congrats to Savannah! can't wait to hear how that goes!
I am sure I do look silly!
Post a Comment