Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jackson Hole


This weekend the girls had a soccer tournament in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. They did really well on their games, but didn't place. We did a little site seeing around the town and also went to Yellowstone for a little family vacation since Tyler left on Tuesday for another two weeks in New York.

Tyler has some great pictures that maybe he will post... Tucker and I spent a lot of time in the car since it was FREEZING cold and windy. There was a total white out on the way there and the snow at Yellowstone was still about 4 feet deep. Unfortunately I didn't pack well. I figured since it was supposed to get up to 70 here in Salt Lake, surely we would get some good "spring" weather. I couldn't have been more wrong, but we did have a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

how fun, neal wants to go to yellowstone so badly! your kids look great. :)

Collings Family said...

Jackson hole is a neat little town. I'm so glad you got to have some fun before Tyler left. The girls look really cute.