Monday, March 31, 2008

Oliver's Big Ideas

Don't ask how I'm feeling.... I'm NOT talking about it!

On Saturday, we went to IKEA and I picked up some cinnamon rolls to have for breakfast on Sunday. Last night, about 30 minutes after I put Oliver to bed, (I thought he was asleep) I hear him yell,

"Hey Mama. I've got a great idea."
"Really, what?"
"In the morning, after we get up, let's go to that store again and get more of those rolls."

2 comments:

Tyler H said...

He is certainly full of "idea"s - well according to him they are all "great idea"s. I think one of his best quotes lately was yesterday when he answered one of Emma's pointed remarks with an emphatic "not necessarily!"

Judy Huntzinger said...

What a funny little guy! I miss his great ideas. So sad when the ideas just can't happen. "Tucker" obviously is going to be much like his big brother!