Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Scrapin' Fool!
I've been working on my scrapbooks like crazy. It is getting a little easier with each page. I won't post all of them (there are a lot), but here is a little sampling. Some of them are only one page of a two page layout.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am absolutely amazed at these scrapbook pages. They are beautiful! I don't know if I can learn to do this, but I sure need to! Georgia
Tim has been trying to get me to go digital, but I've been worried that you would need to buy expensive software to get all the paper and fonts and things...did you need to do that?
You have to have some type of photo editing software (like PhotoShop or PhotoElements). Other than that, everything I'm using is free or something I have made myself. Even if you buy something... most of the kits online are 1.50-3.50 per kit.
5 comments:
I am absolutely amazed at these scrapbook pages. They are beautiful! I don't know if I can learn to do this, but I sure need to!
Georgia
Oh wow, these are so cute! I didn't even know things like this existed. I love it.
I'm inspired...that's a really good idea of how to pass the time. You did a great job!
Tim has been trying to get me to go digital, but I've been worried that you would need to buy expensive software to get all the paper and fonts and things...did you need to do that?
You have to have some type of photo editing software (like PhotoShop or PhotoElements). Other than that, everything I'm using is free or something I have made myself. Even if you buy something... most of the kits online are 1.50-3.50 per kit.
Post a Comment