Wednesday, December 05, 2007
I wanted to cry...
Emmaline came running out the school today, report card in hand. She made all "Satisfactory" and "2" (at grade level) marks. She was so excited and so were we! Her teacher wrote, "Emmaline is off to a great year. I feel like she is my right-hand girl. She willingly helps others and keeps me on track. I think her reading, writing, and math progress is great." This teacher has always loved her(this is her second year since it is a split class), but her usual comments are something like, "Emmaline is a great contributor to our class. She needs continuous assistance in reading and math." Anyway... I think we're on the right track and we're climbing the ladder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad to hear it was a good cry. There is nothing so touching as to see your children so proud of their successes. Yay Emmaline!
HOORAY Emmaline you must be very happy about this! Good for you, we loved hearing about it.Love you dear Grandma and Grandad
that's so wonderful. what a great day for emmaline!
Post a Comment