Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sleepover at the studio

Tyler often stays at the studio overnight to finish paintings. I guess the fact that he is painting, something the kids see as "fun," makes it seem like a big clubhouse to them. Oliver has been begging to have a sleepover there. Since the weather is kind of cool (necessary since there is no climate control in the studio) and he had some kind of crazy holiday, we finally obliged. He had a whole list of things he wanted to do.

Shooting BB guns.

Making a painting.

And watching a movie.
While they were sleeping, Tyler found that Oliver still laughs in his sleep. He also told Tyler, "We shouldn't have sold the big, big van. That was our best car." (We used to have a huge step-van for carrying equipment that he LOVED to use as a playhouse.) I think it was everything he hoped it would be. The girls are so jealous!

2 comments:

Collings Family said...

Oliver's right, it is cool. I wanna sleep over at the studio too!

julie said...

Its so fun to be a kid with a HUGE imagination!