ooo, it looks so good! i love it. i want something similar (but smaller scale and creamy tones) for the inside of my house. i love that herringbone pattern.
That slate looks really familiar :) Did you guys use any that was left over from our kitchen? Or does it just look similar? I love the change. And the pattern in the middle is awesome!
13 comments:
wow, that looks really cool! great job!
ooo, it looks so good! i love it. i want something similar (but smaller scale and creamy tones) for the inside of my house. i love that herringbone pattern.
That slate looks really familiar :) Did you guys use any that was left over from our kitchen? Or does it just look similar? I love the change. And the pattern in the middle is awesome!
We love that! Great look.
It looks really great. Love the pattern. Good work you guys. Love to see projects.
Beautiful. Tile outclasses cement every time.
WOW - that's beautiful
Absolutely stunning! You guys never cease to amaze me!
Gorgeous! I want a floor just like that!
That is beautiful! By the way, today we used Oliver's cute Bee primary talk from a few months ago and everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing the idea!
so nice!! It looks so livableI ... bet you're so happy to have thatgreat addition to your house!
That looks SO good! I love it!
The tile looks amazing!
Post a Comment