Oliver came in crying this afternoon because Emmaline "told him he could ride her skateboard by himself." You can imagine the result. He said,
"Roan was such a good friend. He came to sit by me 'cuz I was crying. He's such a good friend. I wish I could drink him."
Hmmmm....
It reminded me of another one I forgot to post from our trip. We were eating cherries and Oliver threw one of the pits out of the window.
"Hey Dad. Now I'm one of those bugs."
What?
"One of those bugs who throw trash out the window." (litter bug)
And another...
I had to take Savannah to soccer camp on the 24th, so Tyler took Emmaline and Oliver to the Days of '47 Parade. Apparently there was a large group of "army guys" marching in the parade. When they came by, Oliver jumped up and began saluting and yelling, "I LOVE ARMY GUYS!" He was so excited when one of the "girls" saluted him back.
He keeps us laughing.
2 comments:
oh, you guys we miss you so much! You have a new guinea pig? Ollie makes me smile but touching too. How long will Tyler be gone this time....?
"I wish I could drink him"...That is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment