The girls and I were spending some time cleaning out the junk they brought home from school and stuffed in the cupboard, and I found this little "persuasive" paper Emmaline wrote for school.
It makes me mad when my mama give me the wrong thing like when I want orange juice and she gives me milk, or when she gives me consequences and doesn't let me do what I want to do. For example if I use bad language I don't get to play with my friends (I don't know where that came from!). This makes me feel sometimes that my mama is not special, but I really know better.
One way that my mama is special is that she works hard. She takes my sister and I to soccer five days a week. She feeds six pets (I guess she's counting individual fish) and six people every day. My mama also helps my dad with his business.
Another way that my mama is special is she helps me. For example one time I didn't know what to do for the talent show and she showed me a variety of poems. She helps me type projects. Finally she helps me solve problems. For example one time a girl across the street was spreading rumors about me and Tessa and Grace didn't want to play with me. My mom helped me write a letter to them and now they play with me every day.
My last reason is she loves me because one time I heard her talk on the phone. She said she was worried how I itarac (interact) with another kids and she took me to a speirsl (special) doctor and she cleans up dog poop so I can play outside.
Aaahhh.... makes it all worth it, right?!
7 comments:
hilarious. there's nobody like that emmaline. :)
sweet.
cute!
Very sweet. I wondered where she was going after that first paragraph, though...
And it makes me think I need to be more careful on the phone. I think my boys don't care and aren't listening, but you never know!
OH, Emmaline, only she could put dog poop and loving someone in the same sentence, but then again, she has always noticed the small things and made great evaluations because or in spite of them.
That Emmaline! I am so thankfull for both of you.
That is sooo special and cute! And funny. That Emmaline sure does make me smile.
Post a Comment