Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mr. Smarty Pants

We went to the doctor yesterday for Tucker's 2 month check-up and he confirmed what we've known all along. This baby is a genius! I had to video his latest trick. He has learned how to move things with his hands. The first couple of times he did it, I thought it was a random throw of the fist, but now, every time he gets into this bouncer, he makes the giraffe move and sits and watches it. It's hilarious. I guess he is "supposed" to be able to do this next month.


Should we go ahead and alert Harvard? I think he'll be ready for them by 18 months.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

so cute. we all had fun watching that, especially miles. he looooves babies. so look out in july! :)

Collings Family said...

I can't believe it! I guess I need to have another baby in about two years so that she'll be ready to marry him when he gets home from his mission. We need a genius in the family.

Judy Huntzinger said...

Maybe Harvard isn't the right school. But it sure is great that he is doing so well and everyone at your place is enjoying life so much. Thanks for all you do.
LaVar

Anonymous said...

I think he is a genius! The funny thing is that he keeps hitting the dog with his other hand without trying, but he's concentrating so hard on the giraffe that he doesn't notice.

Georgia