Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
he's so cute!! can't wait to hold him. and i have that same comforter. :)
I can't wait to hold him again. I love it when babies get little fat rolls. So cute!
In that picture he looks a lot like Oliver. It will be very interesting to see who this boy favors!!
We are so anxious to see all of you at the HUNTZINGER FAMIY REUNION!! Yeah.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he's so cute!! can't wait to hold him. and i have that same comforter. :)
I can't wait to hold him again. I love it when babies get little fat rolls. So cute!
In that picture he looks a lot like Oliver. It will be very interesting to see who this boy favors!!
We are so anxious to see all of you at the HUNTZINGER FAMIY REUNION!! Yeah.
Post a Comment