Tuesday, October 24, 2006
"Yes, Mama. I can."
I know I write about Ollie way too often... but 2 is such a cute age! I went into the other room to print a report for Savannah for school, and I guess Oliver decided he couldn't wait one more minute for dinner. He had served himself some oatmeal in his favorite orange bowl. I'm sure you can imagine how much ended up in the bowl and how much was on the floor, counter, and places I am sure I will discover for the next couple of days. I said, "Mister, you can't make oatmeal by yourself." He answered, "Yes, Mama. I can." How do you argue with that logic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can't write about that little guy too often. we hardly know him and this lets us in on his silly little world. so cute. 4 more weeks!
Post a Comment