Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Fools!

My pictures are horrible to document this event (I have an odd feeling that his birthday will forever be cursed by details like this)... but Tucker turned 3! Georgia was sweet enough to let us share in Johnny's birthday party. All I had to do was bring the cupcakes!
We hid "dinosaur" bones in the sand and played passed the dinosaur


Ate lots of cupcakes


And to top off the night- Ryan made balloon animals.


It was a great birthday, but I have to admit, I'm sad to see him grow up. He is the jokester of our family and especially enjoys knock-knock jokes. His favorite ends with him yodeling (yodel-he-who). He recently began "school" at the Little Gym and really feels all grown up to be able to go like the rest of the kids. We're so glad he is part of our family!

No comments: