Glad they have a chance to pack it in...and photos & movies to watch while he's away...I guess there's always ichat/skype or whatever to keep you connected face to face. Feeling for you guys even though I know it's for a good purpose.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! The video made me so choked up to watch thinking that they're getting in their last "dad time." I hope the three months goes by fast. Will he be able to come home for Christmas?
7 comments:
Glad they have a chance to pack it in...and photos & movies to watch while he's away...I guess there's always ichat/skype or whatever to keep you connected face to face. Feeling for you guys even though I know it's for a good purpose.
Tucker is the cutest thing ever! I just wanna reach through the screen and tickle him too :)
Ditto to both those comments! Love you guys. Are you sure you can't come to Dallas for Thanksgiving?
Jay and I had to watch that twice! That is the cutest little "more sign" I've ever seen.
soo soo sweet
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! The video made me so choked up to watch thinking that they're getting in their last "dad time." I hope the three months goes by fast. Will he be able to come home for Christmas?
YOu could have posted a way longer video of that!! Just made me laugh out loud! Funny boys.
Post a Comment