I am so far behind... I'll guess I'll use the excuse that my laptop hasn't been functioning correctly. Since Jaim was here to fix it, I guess I have to catch up now. You'll notice a lot of posts with old post dates- that's so they will work correctly when I put them into my blog book, not so you'll think I've been posting all along and you've just missed them.
Our summer is super busy. I have the girls and Oliver in private swimming lessons first thing in the morning and the girls in swim team for the early afternoon. Then we have track in the evening. We'll all be fit by the end of the summer! Emmaline has already decided that she isn't having as much fun as everyone else and I'm the meanest mom ever. So really, I guess nothing has changed! She is so used to being good at everything she tries, swimming is being a struggle. She did have exciting news yesterday. She moved up a level in Kumon. I think she only has one more level until she is up to grade level! I have the kids do Summer Bridge workbooks during the summer so their brains' won't turn to mush over the break. The other day I realized that she is actually better at multiplication than Savannah. Maybe they can motivate each other now!
1 comment:
We always enjoy your blogs amazing you have time to do it with this schedule.
Post a Comment