(Tucker with our little bantam, "Precious")
You guessed it. "Chicken." He said it about 10 times the first day he said it (it's actually more of a sound than a word... emphasis on "chk") but we can't get him to do it again- the little turkey! I can't remember Emmaline or Oliver's first words (probably because they didn't say much until after "Mama" and "Dada" were fairly routine) but Savannah's first word was "ducky." We have that on video and believe you me- I've got the camera ready for the next time Tucker says "chicken"!
7 comments:
Cute!! Gavin's first word was duck but he said it like "duct" with emphasis on the "t".
I just love how you captured his ubiquitous drool on the chin. I can wait for him to say that again either.
He is the funniest little guy!
Those chickens are AMAZING...definitely worth talking about!!!
Really, really ADORABLE!! both the 1st word "chicken" and the cute Oliver talk. Luv it.
Why does it not surprise me that you have a chicken in your kitchen? Never a dull moment at your house!
So cute, as always! Mary learned to crawl while chasing my parent's parrot across the room.
Your doing a good job raising a little country boy. I think all my kids first word was COW!
Post a Comment