It took a lot of cuddling to feel better. He kept telling me, afterwards, "I prayed to Jesus 'cuz that was a bad thing I did." I tried to explain that it he wasn't "bad," he was just trying things out and found out something that wasn't a good idea. I don't think he was convinced, but I also don't think he'll do that again!Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Boys will be boys
Oliver stuck a peanut from the guinea pig food in his nose. It was so crazy. One minute he was up there feeding them and petting them, the next minute he was running upstairs, trying to blow his nose and then wailing when he realized it wasn't coming out. Luckily Tyler was here to do the "surgery."
The girls never did anything like that! I guess it's just a boy thing?
Necessary tools.
It took a lot of cuddling to feel better. He kept telling me, afterwards, "I prayed to Jesus 'cuz that was a bad thing I did." I tried to explain that it he wasn't "bad," he was just trying things out and found out something that wasn't a good idea. I don't think he was convinced, but I also don't think he'll do that again!
It took a lot of cuddling to feel better. He kept telling me, afterwards, "I prayed to Jesus 'cuz that was a bad thing I did." I tried to explain that it he wasn't "bad," he was just trying things out and found out something that wasn't a good idea. I don't think he was convinced, but I also don't think he'll do that again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, it never ends, does it? We haven't had that happen yet, although Phillip did stick something up his nose one time (he was able to blow it out). When I asked him why in the world he thought that was a good idea, he just shrugged his shoulder and said, "I don't know."
That is so funny and sad! I think that's sweet that he prayed for help for being bad. It has to be a boy thing, why would that seem like a good idea? Silly Oliver, I'm glad he's okay!! Your new baby Tucker is soooo sweet! Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy!!
oh dear. i love that tyler had to wear the forehead flashlight thing.
oh no! poor little dude. he looks so precious in that last cuddling picture.
i'm in love with tucker's little face in the picture georgia sent. i think he looks a teeny bit like Miles did when he was born.
When I saw the first picture I laughed SO hard! Then I saw the picture of Tyler cuddling him and it really touched me. I loved this post.
Post a Comment