Who was the first person you knew (personally) with a blog?
&/or
Whose blog inspired you to start your own?
&/or
Whose blog inspired you to start your own?
And the answer is, of course, Leslie! I had read some other people's blogs, but they were usually just essays or political dialogs that sometimes interested me. I never really followed a specific blog. When I read Leslie's, I really felt like I got to know her family better. In a blog, you hear the really cute daily things that happen that otherwise would be forgotten. It made me feel a little like I wasn't missing all the precious things my nieces and nephews are doing. It also reminded me of all the hilarious things my kids do that I won't remember in a couple of years unless I write them down!
1 comment:
hooray for blogs. i wish everyone had one. :)
you doing okay?
Post a Comment