Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween in Review

Trick-or-treating went pretty well last night. Tyler took the kids out while I stayed home to greet at our house and finish a little project. Ollie only lasted about 20 minutes, but they all got PLENTY of candy. Here are our pictures of the season.


Our Haul from the Pumpkin Patch


The Plan


This might take a while.


Cat and Dog


Princesses, a King, and Bob the Builder (no we couldn't agree on a theme!)


The cutest "Bob" ever!

Savannah said she dressed as "Elizabeth I"


Emmaline dressed as "Guinevere"

4 comments:

Leslie said...

very cute! the girls look great and oliver is adorable. i can't wait to see him in real life! :)

Natalie said...

the girls' costumes are awesome - did you make them?! Your little Oliver is SO cute!

Charlotte said...

Bought the dresses at Wal-Mart, but they were so tacky, I had to spice it up with hooded capes and velvet bags that I made.

Millie said...

Way to go, Mom! That Bob is adorable and the girls look great.