Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Day Out with Thomas

We spent our Memorial Day with Georgia and Kevin for a "Day out with Thomas." I think it was Oliver's dream come true. In fact, on Tuesday I had to take something to Tyler in Park City and he was sure we were going to see Thomas again. Luckily there was a "tractor" for him to watch so he wasn't terribly disappointed.

Is he cute or what?!

The man of the day.

No that isn't an extra tattoo on Savannah's face.
It's another scooter injury. She didn't want to break
another arm... so she did a face plant on the sidewalk. Ouch!

Oliver was TERRIFIED of Sir Topham Hat.
Savannah and Emmaline were kind enough to oblidge.
What sweet sisters!

The whole funny family!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so glad it came to Park City! We had so much fun at that right before we moved from LA. What a fun day, you all look great!

Anonymous said...

I'm quite proud of that fine family photo I took! It was so fun to spend the day with you guys and Thomas.
Love,
Georgia